Our New Homes Division provides the opportunity to review the finest new build properties, be it ‘off plan’ or those recently completed. We specialise in the sale of new residential developments in and around London. Our team offers many years of experience advising upon and selling many different types of new home. Our highly experienced team can offer buyers a range of products to suit your requirements.
Whether you are buying off-plan for your own occupation or seeking an investment asset our team ensures you are fully equipped with the necessary information to make your purchase as easy as possible.
Why Buy a New Build Property?
- A new build property comes with many benefits;
- Buy from a developer, not via a chain
- Lease lengths are longer
- Properties come with warranties from 2-10 years
- Low Maintenance
- Exceptional Specifications, often with choices of finish
- Price Growth in the Off plan period
- Ideal rental investments
- Many developments come with extensive residents facilities such as on-site gyms, swimming pools, spas, etc.
- Energy Efficient dwellings
- Modern construction techniques with high levels of control provide for long life trouble free houses and apartments.
Click here to view new home properties for sale
The Buying Process
Buying a property in London can be a daunting process for people who are not based in the UK and/or are not familiar with the UK property market.
We at Farrell Lewis are able to guide and help you at every stage of the process of buying a property in London.
- Register Your Interest: Contact us to find the latest properties available and off-market opportunities or to discuss your requirements. We’ll give you our honest opinion, advise on strategy and recommend the right investment combinations in relation to your situation and your goals.
- Finance: We can help you find the very best finance providers and advisers.
- Choose the right property: Our highly experienced advisers will carry out research and due diligence on all the properties that suit your criteria. We will help you in every way, through every step of the process.
- Agree to proceed with a purchase: Once you agree to purchase, you will need to sign the Reservation Agreement so that the property is allocated under your name. In some cases, there will be a small reservation fee payable that will be included as part of the purchase price.
- Exchange of Contracts & Completion: You will need to appoint a solicitor to act on your behalf to ensure all legal issues are handled correctly and your interest is fully protected. If you wish then we can help you by recommending solicitors who we know to be reliable and trustworthy.
- Registration at Land Registry: Following completion, the property is registered under your name at the UK Land Registry by your solicitor and your solicitor will provide evidence for this upon registration.
- Management of Property: Our experienced and expert letting team will ensure your property is rented out at the highest price possible at all times.
We will also provide updates and statements to you every 3 months or to your own schedule. Farrell Lewis will carry out all necessary maintenance, subject to your approval, to ensure your property remains in the best condition.